Garage Door Safety Inspection | New Hyde Park NY | Garden City NY |
NEW HYDE PARK GARAGE DOOR NY & GARDEN City NY
When H&O Garage Door inspects your garage door, they will carefully check the garage’s door panels, springs, sensors, safety release, hardware, track, and other necessary parts. Our technicians perform this inspection to ensure they’ve done their repair work correctly, and to identify any potentially troublesome garage mechanisms that could become serious problems. If our technician finds a problem, he’ll advise you on the options to correct it
We inspect your garage door, either for routine maintenance or for a specific repair issue, they’ll perform a 20-point safety check as part of their service call.
Whether you need springs, pulley, cables, rollers, opener parts or adjustments. My qualified technician will be able to service your needs today. Our service vehicles are fully equipped with replacement parts and supplies so you can expect all repairs to be completed during the initial service call. We also provide you with a 20 point safety evaluation, educating you on the overall condition of your garage door hardware and opener. Your satisfaction is my personal concern.
Our Tune Up Include:
- A diagnostic inspection focusing on the door sections, track, tension of the spring and balance system.
- Inspect pulleys and rollers.
- Rebalance door when necessary.
- Lubricate garage door opener chains and all moving parts.
- Test down force pressure of garage door opener.
- Check that electronic eyes are aligned.